Wednesday, September 01, 2010

September!

I can't believe September is here! I am excited about it for several reasons, the most important of which is the fact that Max will be here this month! In one way it seems like I have been pregnant pretty much forever, but then it seems to have flown by also! We shall see when he will make his big debut! My mom informed me today that my family has made their guesses, and I am definitely going to try to comply with my sister's request that Max's arrival does not wake her up in the middle of the night. I aim to please.

The other reason I am so excited it's September? Because it means I can start thinking about decorating for fall without people thinking I'm a lunatic! Although with highs in the 90s still in the forecast I should probably hold off a few more weeks. But I won't! All my fall craziness began a few years ago, and it has definitely become my favorite time of year. I know that a lot of you agree with me! There's just something about the weather changing, the activities, and the pumpkins. Oh the pumpkins. They make me happy. This is one of my all time faves...

Fall 2008...Love

I haven't decided to what extent I can or want to decorate this year, but since we were in a rent house last year and barely decorated (we were only there 6 weeks and everything was chaos) I feel like I need (want) to! We shall see. Oh...and if pumpkin spice lattes come in decaff...it's on.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Libby said...

Yay for fall!! Even more so for that sweet baby to be here in a month!! And it is so on b/c they do make decaf pumpkin spice lattes:)

The Lewis Family said...

I loved those front porch decorations, too!!! Miss you!

Our Family said...

I am soo ready for a pumpkin spice latte!!! I live for those :)