Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Getting Closer

Well, my doctor informed me several times that Labor Day was not for labor, and I did not disappoint. Max is still sitting tight. Bill and Amy, Mike's dad and sister, came in for the weekend, and we had a great time. They brought us our stuff from the shower we had in Dallas, so now everything is all put away and ready to go. They also helped us move furniture around and put things away in the new space upstairs, so things are looking pretty normal around here these days. Normal is good.

In other news, I told my mom a few weeks ago that I realized I didn't have a single thing with Max's name on it. You know Rhonda was not going to let that fly! I'm pretty sure she immediately started looking up personalized baby gear. So...between the couple of cute things she got us and a few surprise gifts from people, this guy's name is suddenly all over the place!

Cute Cloth Diapers From a Neighbor

Adorable Shoes From My Mom

PJs From My Mom

A Fun Frame From Aunt Amy

His name on the shelf in his nursery. More nursery pictures coming soon...
I am still waiting on just a few things!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Alphabet Soup Momma said...

Love all the personalized things especially the shoes!

Worthy of the Prize said...

LOVE the little shoes, those are TOO cute!!

Can't wait to meet little Max!

brooke said...

Cutest shoes I have seen in a long time. Max is such a spunky name. Adorable. Where did Rhonda get the pjs?