Friday, September 03, 2010

37 Weeks!

(I'm going for puffy chic)

It's a day early, but we have made it to full term! I had a doctor's appointment today, and without being too "medical"y (real word) and graphic let's just say Max is 100 percent not interested in making his arrival anytime soon!

My blood pressure is getting higher and higher, though, so we are keeping an eye on it. It's frustrating, because up until two or three weeks ago it was pretty much perfect! Most likely Max'll be staying put for awhile to keep growing and maturing as much as possible, but if my bp keeps going up we may have to reconsider. Either way, it's wonderful to know that he is full term and can come safely! We'd just rather him make his appearance when he's good and ready. Unless that means October 15...then we may need to talk.


And that's why people in WalMart stare

Photobucket

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

You look adorable. Can't wait to see you next weekend. Mr. Max is being lazy. I wonder if he got the memo on my plan of action (poa)? His Mimi is getting very anxious to meet him.

Libby said...

I agree, you are adorable!! I hope the BP stays under control...both my girls were late (Grace was 2 weeks late and Hailey 1) and we induced a couple days early with Shane and was I thankful! I hope you got a yummy treat at Starbucks after your appointment...you deserve it!

destiny said...

You look so great!! I had high bp with Emma Kate and had to be induced a little early. Maybe yours will stay down...get lots of rest! I missed seeing you while we were in H'do packing up! Maybe next time...and then I can meet Max!