Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Our Little Monkey

So...it's a lot harder to find time to blog these days! But...I know that before long I'll be wishing this little guy would quit growing so fast (I'm kind of already there), so I'm just savoring this time even if it means exhaustion and craziness! That's the fun part, right?

The last of our family went home Monday, so Max and I have had a lot of fun this week just hanging out together. He had a doctor's appointment Monday, and the little guy had gained 14 ounces in ONE WEEK! Hopefully he won't continue that trend, or he's going to be a giant. I think he just had some catching up to do.

We are headed out for an adventure today...I'll tell you all about it soon! Here are a few pictures of the little monkey. I need to get better at taking pictures now that my mom isn't here to do it!



Photobucket

3 comments:

Mark & Kristin Walker said...

he is sooooo cute!!!!

joeandjan said...

He is getting cuter every day! I can't wait to see him next weekend.

destiny said...

Enjoy every minute with that sweet little monkey!!!