Tuesday, July 27, 2010

This Week

I have been pretty busy this past week, but it just seems like nothing exciting enough to blog about. But...when has that ever stopped me??

Last Friday was our 5th wedding anniversary, and we spent the day doing some of our favorite things: going to the movies, going to Target (for me) and Best Buy (for Mike), and eating large quantities of steak. Since we had already traveled to St. Louis for our big anniversary celebration, it was fun just to relax and hang out together. We are counting down the days when we can just pick up and go see a movie whenever we want!

In other news, because I know you are on the edge of your seat waiting, the donut store is opening tomorrow! At least, we think they are. They are kinda tricky, so I'll believe it when I see it. I don't plan on going, because I have had my quota of donuts for the year...or at least until Friday. Some very very sweet neighbors left a dozen Krispy Kreme donuts on our front door step on Saturday, and I can't even tell you how many of them I ate. It was less than all of them, so that's a start. Things are about to get very messy around this house in a couple of days, so I'm sure I'll need a donut soon. I'll let you know how it goes.

Well, the emergency sirens just started going off outside, so I should probably stop blogging and get off the couch and see what that's all about. It's not even raining, but I'm sure there's a good chance we're being invaded. You just never know.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Today must be new dounut store's opening?
Krispy Kream Dounuts shop started running in Japan few yeas ago, and I sometimes go this store.
Please enjoy your 5th year and your own life outside!