Monday, July 12, 2010

More Max and Weekend Fun

We had a another fun weekend here in Mississippi! We started off the weekend by going to a Memphis Redbirds game with our Sunday school class. It was raining when we got there, but it turned out to be a fun (although stifling) night. I stole these pictures off of Kim's facebook. Thanks Kim!

Kim and me

Patrick, Mike, and Chris. I don't know why Mike feels the need to be so strange.

Corey and Shauna...the soon to be married couple!

Misty, Ian, Amber, and Jonathan

Mike and I left the game a little early to meet my mom at the airport. We had our 4d sonogram Saturday morning, so she flew in to go with us. It was so neat! Mr. Max was a bit of a stinker and kept his feet and hands up by his face the whole time. (That was hands AND feet...a talent that is pretty impressive). Even so, we got some fun shots of him, and it was great to get to see that all is well and he's just hanging out in there. They said he's measuring about 3.5 pounds, and the sonographer showed us that he already has a bunch of hair. So...I'm ready for a big, hairy baby...ha!

I haven't scanned in the pictures yet, but here's one I pulled off the video. It's not the best, but you can see he's clearly going to have a great karate chop. I promise I'll post more when I get them scanned.


Mike and me at On the Border after the sonogram. Have I ever mentioned that it's the closest thing to Tex Mex we have around here? I do miss me some Tex Mex food!

My mom and me

After lunch we did some shopping (okay a lot of shopping) and came back and hung out around the house. A perfect ending to a really fun day!

And just because...here are just a few 29 weeks pictures:




Photobucket

3 comments:

The Lewis Family said...

You look great! So excited to see you this weekend!!

Katie said...

You are SO cute!!

Courtney said...

love love love that dress!!! you look so beautiful!