Thursday, July 03, 2008

New York City

We're back from our vacation, and it was so much fun! I don't have much more to say about it, but here are some pictures. For even more pictures you can go to our Shutterfly collection at themcds.shutterfly.com. Warning: I take lots and lots of random pictures, and the collection is not edited!


The first night there we went to see Wicked...amazing! We saw Mary Poppins the next night, and it was great!


The Empire State Building


Look what I found at Nintendo World in Rockefeller Center...take that Game Stop!


Lunch and Frozen Hot Chocolate...Yum!


The Yankee Game...yeah the Rangers won!

6 comments:

Katie said...

It looks like y'all had tons of fun. I was wondering why you hadn't updated your blog. I'm so jealous that you and Kristin (even though not together) get to go to New York this summer. You look fabulous in all your pictures. :)
Ps-I LOVE Wicked! It is totally my favorite show EVER! :)

Benita :) said...

Oh my gosh you do take random pictures! I am so glad I am not the only one who takes pictures of food! HA HA HA I wonder what's on our mind. :) Looks like you both had lots of fun. I am so jealous! Can't wait to see you again, miss you both tons!

Rhonda said...

So glad that you guys had fun. It all sound great. Katie, I love wicked too, but I think Mamma Mia is still my very favoritest.
P.S. Love the new blog you have linked. Cutest cupcakes ever!!!

Lauren Kate said...

I loved Wicked!!! Hope you liked it. :-)

The Joyce Family said...

It looks like you guys had a blast! I'm so glad you go and do all that...someday maybe Jeffrey and I will make it up that way (with our baby strollers in tow)!

Anonymous said...

We just missed each other in NYC - I was there July 3-7 :) Looks like you guys had a great time, I saw Wicked too!