Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I'm Still Here



Hello blog friends...sorry I have been gone for awhile. As you can see from the picture, I have been very busy with some very important stuff (hey, donuts are serious business). I went out of town with the Goffinet/Joyce clan last weekend, and we had a ton of fun. Our first stop was Round Rock Donuts (see the pic) where we couldn't fit the travel trailer through the drive-through...so we just walked. Then it was on to Schlitterbahn and a whole lot of shopping in San Marcos at the outlet malls. The only down side of the weekend was when my mom shut the car door on my fingers. That wasn't so fun, but it's okay. I look at the numbness in my fingers as a little souvenir. Only two weeks until we finally move...and there is still lots of packing to be done!

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

"My mom shut the car door on my fingers". Hmmm...is that the whole story? I think not.

Sincerely,

The Mom

Becky said...

Yummy, Jerry and I were there on Saturday, too. Our grandkids expect Round Rock donuts when we are in town. It's amazing that they are open until 9:00pm now.

Becky