Thursday, October 15, 2015

McD Universally Days 4 & 5


The last day we had in the parks, we went back and rode the rides we wanted to ride again and looked around at everything one last time. It rained a lot while we were in the parks that day, so I had some of the fun foods and drinks I wanted to try. This was fishy green ale (aka mint juice with blueberry bubbles), and it was...interesting. 

I think Escape from Gringotts was my favorite ride. Because of the time of year, we rode it several times...a day. The wait lines wove through the bank, and it looked just like the movies. It was pretty awesome.






A few more shots of Diagon Alley...

I see Kreacher!

I'm up there somewhere.

One more ride over to Hogsmeade

I had to try the shepherd's pie jacket potato in "London."

Since I ate the potato, I decided to just get dessert at lunch. I ordered the "kitchen sink." They weren't lying. This thing was HUGE and had every kind of layer you can imagine. You know it's about to get real when they bring you a steak knife to eat your dessert. I only made it through maybe 1/8 of it. If that.

Movie marathon for our last night...

Goodbye Universal!

At the airport. We had the BEST time, but it was time to get back to the real world.

I mean how can you be sad to go back home to this???

 photo amanda signature.jpg

No comments: