Thursday, May 15, 2014

Fort Worth Zoo Day

While we were in Texas my sister and I took my kiddos to the Fort Worth Zoo.We had a great time, and Max especially enjoyed seeing a different zoo...and getting a new zoo map. He is all about the zoo map, people. I am about 99 percent sure that he is going to be a cartographer when he grows up. Mike thinks he's going to be a play-by-play announcer, so we'll see which of us is right. Max says he's going to be "an expert" like his daddy when he grows up and and a firefighter like our neighbor. 

(Just for the record...when he says expert he totally means pastor...but expert is way more funny.)

 Max said he wanted to wear his hat to the zoo so people would think he was think he was a Texas Ranger farmer.

 Aunt Hailey and Ben


 Max the Cartographer with his map

 He looks so concerned in this picture because he said taking a picture would wake up the alligator.

 Checking to see if he's awake

 Aunt Hailey and all the kiddos. They had a huge bug exhibit at the zoo, which was really fun. And when I say "huge exhibit" I mean the bugs were huge. Obviously.

 The kiddos and me

 Hanging out in a stagecoach

 Ben + Rock Candy = Messy


 The second we hit the exit this kid was asleep. Like a switch.

This is how asleep he was. He didn't even flinch when we loaded him in the car.
It was a great day!
Photobucket

No comments: