Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Aunt Hailey Graduates

A couple days after Easter we packed up and headed to Galveston to see my sister graduate from nursing school. We went a few days early, and despite the stomach virus running rampant through eight people in two conjoined hotel rooms, we managed to have a good time. My poor sister managed to catch the bug from my kids the actual day of graduation, but she made it across the stage. We are so proud of you Aunt Hailey!

 Max hanging out at the pool

 The girls had never been in a pool, and they sure enjoyed it! 


 We stayed at Moody Gardens, so one morning we headed over to the aquarium. The boys had a blast.




 I made all the kids shirts that said "Relax. My Aunt's a Nurse"
Unfortunately, two of them got ruined right after this picture. 

 Eating lunch in the stroller

 Emmie was not a fan of real milk. Ha!

 My mom made cute decorations for the table. Including medicine cups of M&Ms.

 My sister and me

 Hanging out by the pool


 My mom, me, and sister in some shirts I made us. Because matching is cool.

 Mimi and Ben

 Emmie and Addie hanging out in the hotel room


 Graduation Day!


 My mom and sister

 It's official

My brother and sister
Photobucket

No comments: