Monday, October 28, 2013

Trunk or Treat 2013


Saturday we went to our church's Trunk or Treat, and we had a fabulous time. We dressed up as a family of pirates, and the girls were our parrots. There was a trunk or treat area (obviously), popcorn, cotton candy, popsicles, bounce houses, and a whole lot of fun. I had to convince Max to try the cotton candy (not sure why I was determined to make him eat sugar), but Ben dove right in. They both had a ton of fun, and the girls were content to hang out.

 Ready to go!

 Two cute parrots.

 Excited little boy.

 Tired little boy.
We had to wake everyone up to go, so it took Ben awhile to shake off the sleepy.


 This is what happened when I tried to get a picture without the paci.


 They had fun. I promise.


 Pirate Mike
 




 This slide was huge, but max was all about it. I wish I had a picture of him coming down. Even my big picture couldn't catch it, because he flew!

Photobucket

No comments: