Sunday, October 27, 2013

The Great Pumpkin {Patch}


I know I've said it before, but I love fall. It has really become my favorite part of the year. One of the things I love about it? All the fun things there are to do with the kiddos! Last weekend we headed out to the farm and pumpkin patch in our area. My mom was in town, so it was a great time to go (extra set of arms!). The older Max gets the more fun it is to go, because he really gets it and has such a fun time. Ben doesn't really "get it," but that doesn't stop him from having a blast too!


Riding the ponies. When he was Ben's age he wanted no part of this, so I love that he enjoys it now.


Emmie just hanging out. It was a cool day, but the weather was fabulous.

Addie. I am kind of obsessed with their pumpkin bows.


Daddy and Mimi riding the train with Max and Ben. 
I stayed with the girls, but next year we are all riding.



Serious Ben.

He thought he was big stuff on this fence.


Oh this kid.




On the hayride out to the pumpkin patch.


Um...these pumpkins have dirt on them.

Seriously, someone wash my hand off.




This cracked me up. Ben was obsessed with this tree.



Brotherly love?
I think Max was trying to get Ben to hold still. Gracious.

Sic em Bears!



We're done.

A pint sized hay maze. Ben was a fan.

Photobucket

No comments: