Monday, October 14, 2013

The McLife Circus Goes to Texas

At the end of September we made a quick trip to Texas to see my grandmother and let her meet the girls. I love going home, but the time always passes so fast, and it seems like there is never enough time to do anything! We happened to be there for state fair opening day, though, so of course we had to go. Ya'll. I can't really describe to you how much I love the fair. It had ruined all other fairs for me. Ha! (But seriously).

I didn't really know what we were getting into taking four young children to the fair in hot temperatures and extreme crowds. My mom went with us, but we were still outnumbered. Even though it was not our "normal" fair experience and we didn't get to do some of the things we usually do, we spent over eight hours there and managed to have a lot of fun! I didn't get that many pictures (not a single one of the girls...sad), but it was an experience I won't soon forget.









 (He loved this ride...I promise).

 Nap time. He slept like this for a good couple of hours.


 New big Tex. I may have cried last year when he burned down.
I was also pregnant with twins, so there you go.
 Photobucket

No comments: