Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Way Back in 2012

Way back in 2012 my mom took a bunch of pictures.
Yesterday I finally got them off of her camera and put them on my computer.
It's like a blog flashback.

In January 2012 my mom, sister, and I went on a cruise. It was so much fun! Little did I know that I would have three more children in the next 16 months. I may have savored it a little more. No more girls trips for awhile, I'm sure.







In May 2012 we headed to Louisiana to pick up our second son, Ben. Since we had to stay in the state for 2 weeks our "coming home" pictures occurred in a trailer park near Baton Rouge...




In June 2012 we headed to the beach with my family. Max got to do a lot of things he doesn't really get to do at home.



In August 2012 my brother graduated from the University of North Texas.



Max just hanging out on his birthday weekend.


Photobucket

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

I want another girl's trip. We need to find a way to make it happen.