Tuesday, April 23, 2013

The Girls' Mississippi Shower

 
On April 6th, some of my friends here in Mississippi threw an awesome shower for Addie, Emmie, and me. It was so sweet of them and another great time to celebrate before the girls arrive. We have only lived here 3 1/2 years, but I been so blessed with some awesome friendships with amazing women and mothers. When we got here we had no children, and now we will have 4...before our four year anniversary of being here...crazy. The Lord has blessed us immensely, and the women He has put in my life here have been my lifeline as I figure this motherhood thing out!

I have some amazingly talented friends. So many of them took the time to make gifts for the girls. I love this bath apron. I know it will come in handy.






 


 Photobucket

No comments: