Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Rangers Opening Day 2013

 
Opening Day definitely looks a little different for us since we moved away from Texas, but we still support our Rangers from afar. Mike was away at school for this year's opening day, but the rest of the McDonough clan was here including Papa and Aunt Amy. I think everyone has pretty much decided I'm not to be left alone overnight anymore, and I can't say that I blame them. These babies are getting heavy. I think the boys actually slept through most of the game, but they supported them in style!

  Sweet Ben on his first Opening Day!

 Max cheesing for the camera...

 What trying to get a picture of them together looks like...at least I caught the (blurry) one up at the top on my phone.

 A little better...

Nope...done.

 Photobucket

No comments: