Wednesday, April 10, 2013

28 Weeks


On March 28, I officially reached 28 weeks...third trimester! 28 weeks was one of the major milestones I was looking forward to. Although I really want to make it to at least 36 weeks, I feel a lot better knowing that we have made it to a place where it's safer for them to come early. They still have lots of growing to do in there though!

At our 28 week appointment they were both weighing 2 pounds and 12 ounces. I can definitely tell they are getting a lot bigger in there! They had both been head down at the last appointment, but this time Addie was head down and Emmie was breach. I knew something different was going on by the way they were moving, so that made a lot of sense.


I have to say that twin pregnancy is a lot different than a singleton. Well, it's probably a combo of twin pregnancy, second pregnancy, and having a toddler and a baby to pick up and tote around all day. Ha! There are definitely a lot more aches and pains and it's getting hard to do much, but I know it's temporary and definitely going to be worth it. I'm not sure how I could get much bigger, but I'm sure I will. Here's to the third trimester!

 Photobucket

1 comment:

Alphabet Soup Momma said...

YAY for the 3rd trimester!!