Monday, April 23, 2012

Dessert Time

I am on day 23 of the Advocare 24 day challenge (more on that in a post coming soon). That means I haven't had coffee, sweets, or many processed foods in the past three weeks. It's been great, but I'm not going to lie. I am going to wake up Wednesday morning and have a cup of coffee. Then I'm going to eat something that involves chocolate. I don't plan on going crazy, but Amanda cannot live on lettuce and chicken alone forever.

In an effort to torture myself, apparently, I have been drawn to all things good and dessertish on Pinterest the past couple of days. I'm pretty sure I'll be making one (or all) of these after tomorrow. But if I do I promise to just eat one and give the rest away! Maybe...

(Just for the record, looking at the desserts is like therapy that keeps me from actually eating them. At least that's what I tell myself...ha!)




Nutella Banana Bread. I'm pretty sure that it's about 10% healthy.


Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Cookies


Deep Dish Cookie Pies

And I could go on and on...

Photobucket

2 comments:

The Lewis Family said...

Noooo don't do it! ;) But if you are, go for the last one...that looks DELISH!!!

Libby said...

Oh goodness, now I'm hungry! I'm interested in this challenge you've been on...