Thursday, January 19, 2012

Getting Ready to Go

I'm getting ready to leave for a Girls Extravaganza with my mom and sister. We're going to live it up in the Caribbean, and I am super excited. But I'm also pretty nervous. Because Max is not invited. And while I am leaving him in very capable hands, it can be hard to leave someone who you hang out with pretty much 24 hours a day. Plus he's pretty small and cute.

Like I said, I know Mike is more than capable. However, combine the fact that I usually run Max's life with my crazy, and you get...well...

Lists

And schedules...

And bags of food with more lists...

(Yes, I made food bags. I made a menu for each day, and then I put everything that didn't need to be in the fridge in a bag with the menu. That way meal time is as easy as possible!)

And labels...

And more labels.

In defense of my crazy, Mike asked for it. He is all about me doing as much as I can to help him out ahead of time! I'm not going to tell you that there are more labels and baskets around the house, because that would make me look crazier. But you can imagine.

Max doesn't normally go to Mother's Day Out, but he will next week. What better way to arrive at MDO in style than with elephant bags? I just think they are so so cute!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Worthy of the Prize said...

Love the bags! Where did you get those? I am a sucker for anything with elephants! Your organizing skills amaze me - I am lucky to get my own suitcase packed in time to leave, much less anything else! Have fun with your mom and sister! :)