Monday, January 02, 2012

2012

Happy 2012 everyone! I am going to go on record and say that I would like this year to go ahead and be a little better than last year. That is all.

(PS: I definitely had some big blessings in 2011. But a lot of it I could have done without. Now, that is all.)

I had big blogging plans the past few days, but then reality set in. We got home from Texas on Saturday night, and ever since then we’ve been digging ourselves out from under a massive pile of stuff. It looks a little like this (except way worse):


But true to my OCD tendencies, we have gone into major organization mode. There are things afoot. Like this:


I promise to get a few pictures of our Christmas ninja enjoying his second Christmas up very soon. You heard me right. Ninja.


Photobucket

No comments: