Monday, September 19, 2011

More Baseball Party Fun

Like I said before, I have been wanting to throw Mike a baseball party for a very long time, and I can't believe that now it has come and gone. I almost don't know what to do with myself after months of scouring the Internets for ideas and inspiration and weeks of putting it all together. It was a blast to plan, execute, and enjoy the party for my two guys, so I had to take tons of pictures to remember it by.

Here are some pictures just to give a basic overview of the party...more to come!
(Once again, don't expect professional quality. I was in a rush. Well, and I'm not a professional.)


















Photobucket

2 comments:

Alphabet Soup Momma said...

LOVE all the decorations and details you put into the party!!

Wendy said...

O...M...G...awesome! You should be a party planner!