Monday, March 29, 2010

Nothing Much

We are still packed and ready to go, but things have calmed down (for now) in Pennsylvania. Although Miss C has had contractions on and off, it seems like we really might make it to the April 12 induction date. I say that knowing she could call me at any moment! I have never been so attached to my cell phone in my life. I felt like I needed to explain that to people who wondered why my phone was sitting next to me in the church pew, but I decided to let it go. Most people at church know what's going on, and a lot of them are just as anxious as we are!

Other than that, things have been pretty quiet around here. There was the time when I pulled out of the driveway yesterday to go to church only to realize that a thunderstorm had knocked around all my plants on the front porch. That wouldn't be such a big deal if I hadn't filled the urns with packing peanuts only two days before! We spent yesterday afternoon chasing the things through neighbors yards (and backyards), so that was exciting. Yes, my definition of exciting has taken a turn in the past couple of years. At least I learned my lesson. Packing peanuts are evil. I should have learned that one long ago.

Photobucket

No comments: