Thursday, February 04, 2010

Two Weeks

For the past 11 days, Life Action Revival Ministries has been at our church for a summit. I think at first most people didn't really know what to expect, but I can say that after these 11 days God has done an amazing work in so many lives and in our church. I know in my own life, God convicted me of complacency. Of doing what I had always done or making excuses for not spending more time with Him. I am sad to see the team go, but I am looking forward to seeing what God has in store for our church in the coming months!

When the team comes, they bring quite a few people with them. So, for the past two weeks we have had three girls staying in our home. They leave tomorrow, and it will certainly be quiet without them. Mike's going to have to start talking more.

And that's all I have to say.

Photobucket

No comments: