Friday, December 04, 2009

Show Us Your Life- Christmas Trees!

Today Kelly is having everyone show their Christmas trees, so I thought I would join in the fun! I changed my tree up a little bit this year, and I gave it more of a "theme." I wanted to use lots of limes and reds, so I worked on finding some ornaments after Christmas last year. I probably need more, but I will wait until after Christmas to get some good deals!


I just can't seem to get the silver to really glow in the pictures like it does in real life, but I love the beaded garland! I wish I had even more...



I decided to attempt a new look on the top of the tree this year. I have been collecting things all year, and I think I really like how it turned out.


One of my friends in Mississippi gave us this ornament as a little house-warming present. Our first Mississippi ornament...and it matches the tree!


One more picture of the full tree. Sorry the ladder is in the background. We have been here for about a month, but between family visiting and us visiting family we are still getting settled in. We may be for awhile!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Bethany @ Our 4 Sons Plus 1...Super Cute Girly Girl said...

Beautiful!!

Congratulations from a fellow adoptive Mama! :)

destiny said...

I love your tree!! The colors are so pretty!!! Is that ornament made by Etta B?? Love her work! I can't wait to see the rest of the house!