Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Celebrating Luke

One of the reasons I stayed behind while Mike went back to Mississippi is so that I could be a part of a baby shower for one of the best friends in the entire world, Kristin. This will always be my favorite picture of her ever. When she went to change clothes at her reception, she realized she didn't have any pants. I am pretty sure we had a pants thief in our midst, but she didn't let that stop her. I knew those crazy slips had to come in handy somehow.


I am so sad that I forgot my camera this weekend, because she is so super cute pregnant. We had a great time at her shower, and she got lots of fun stuff for baby Luke. I can't wait to meet him...even if he is a year-old before we manage to get together!

We don't to see each other near enough anymore, seeing as how she lives in South Texas and I live in North Mississippi. Not exactly a day trip. The great thing about your true friends, though, is that it doesn't matter how often you talk or how much you see each other. Whenever you are together, it's like nothing has changed. Except that this time she was wearing jeans.

Photobucket

No comments: