Monday, June 23, 2008

Chadd's Wedding





This was a very busy weekend in the McDonough household. Mike's friend Chadd got married in Fort Worth, and Mike officiated! It was fun (and nerve wracking) to see him up there...especially since there was no microphone and some crazy acoustics. He did a fabulous job! Another great part of the weekend was that we got to see some of our friends that we don't see very often: Lauren and Tim, Tiffany and Preston, and Jennifer and Trent. I was especially excited to see Ms. Lauren, who shares my affinity for Ann Taylor LOFT and sarcasm. I "borrowed" some of Lauren's pictures...thanks Lauren!

1 comment:

Lauren Kate said...

WOW- I got a huge shoutout, thanks! Borrow anytime, as you can tell from my blog, copyrighting is not enforced. Anne Taylor LOFT, sarcasm and sweets...where can one go wrong???!!!