Monday, June 16, 2008

Camp Rock!


Okay people, I haven't been this excited since High School Musical 2 came out! I know that several of you think I am positively insane, but I will use the same excuse I did when I knew all the Barney songs in middle school: I have a much younger sister! Think I am weird if you must, but I love the Jonas Brothers. I am pretty sure I bought the shirt at their concert. Yes I was at the concert. And it was fabulous. The way I look at it, the Jonas Brothers are just good clean fun. Even if I am 26.

So get ready. Camp Rock comes on Friday night on the Disney Channel. Set your DVR or Tivo. And you can thank me later for one of the best Friday nights you have had in a LONG time!

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

Very, very sad that we won't be together to watch it. Your watching party won't be the same without me and Halo.

The Lewis Family said...

Hahahaha! How are we friends?! Jk!! I'm sure it will be cute!!

Rhonda said...

So, how did you like it? Did it live up to your expectations?