Saturday, January 24, 2015

Thanksgiving Fun

While we were in Texas for the wedding and Thanksgiving, we were able to have some fun with our family. It's a good thing too, because Christmas did not really work out what with the flu and all. More on that later (in April at this rate), but for now I'll focus on all the fun we had in November.

First up was the Sea Life aquarium and the Rainforest Cafe with Aunt Amy and Papa. I wish I had a picture of the girls eyes the first time the animals started going crazy during a rain storm while we were eating. They thought it was awesome though. Again with the bad lighting. Sigh...






Then a little pause for Ninja Emmie...



The Parks Mall in Arlington had a new Santa/Shrek experience that was actually really cool. You went in this house, designed a sleigh, rode the sleigh to the North Pole, saw Santa, and came back. The kids actually did better than I thought. Despite the tears...I promise.


 

We were able to go to the Dallas Arboretum with Mimi and Aunt Hailey. I always see my Dallas friends posting pictures, so I was excited to go. They still had their pumpkins out, but they already had the 12 days of Christmas snow globes out too. It was really neat.











Max with Nana...


Nobody told him we don't have a 3D television...
Photobucket

No comments: