Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Even More Maxisms



Max, now that you are 3 and a quarter years old I thought it was time to do another round of "Maxisms." You make me laugh everyday...and sometimes make me want to pull my hair out. You are such an inquisitive little dude, and if you are around people you  know you never. stop. talking. You think you know everything, and the problem is you are usually right...ha! Luckily, you got that talkative thing from me. I never get tired of talking to you, and I love hearing the things you come up with. I would love to be able to tell how your little brain works. You have the memory of an elephant, and nobody can hide anything or pull anything over on you. Here are a few things you have said lately that make me laugh...


When you are singing B-I-B-L-E, you sometimes sing, "The B-I-B-L-E, yes that's the book for me. I stand alone on the pirate ship..."

You walked in one day and announced...I am SO stylish.

You call your harmonica a zucchini and your microphone an asparagus.
I have no idea why, but it works for you.


One day you were watching Special Agent Oso, and I told you it was time to turn it off. You looked at me, sighed, and said, "I am oso sad, Mommy."

Max: I am afraid of tats.
Me: Did you say you are afraid of cats?
Max: No...I said...wait...yes. I AM afraid of cats. I don't like how they meow.

You had to pee in a cup for your 3-year-old appointment.
You were a little stressed out, because "People don't pee in cups.  They drink in cups."


The first time you tried Sprite your eyes got so wide and you said, "There is something IN this lemonade."

When you don't want to do something you say, "I can't. I'm hard at that because I am three."

You are the worst backseat driver in the world. 
"Mom...the light is red. Mom, stop. Stoooooop!"
"Mom...the light is green...gooooooo!"
"Mom, you are going to hit that car. Stop!!!"
 "Mom you are going too fast."
"Mom you are going too slow."


We taught you that a bear says "Sic em Bears"
One day I told you not to growl, and you said you were being a bear.
 Then, you got very still and said you needed to go get your computer.
You went and opened your Thomas the Train "computer," pretended to look something up, and said,
"Yep...that's what I thought. We've been wrong this whole time mommy. 
A bear doesn't say sic 'em. It says grrr."



Photobucket

No comments: