Thursday, September 05, 2013

Matilda Jane


So when it comes to boys fashion, things are simple. Shorts or pants? collared shirt or no? Shoes that fit?
 Done.


When we found out we were having girls I was super excited, but I was so nervous because I had  been part of the shorts and a t-shirt scene for a few years...and I was a fan. I was pretty sure I was never going to figure out this whole outfit, headband, cute shoes thing. I think I mentioned in another post, though, that I have actually really enjoyed it. It helps that my mother and some of my sweet friends keep the closet well stocked.

I had never heard about Matilda Jane before I had girls, but I quickly found out. I'm not sure if it's a southern thing, a Mississippi thing, or a girl thing, but I just love all the ruffles and different patterns. Our friend Kim let us borrow these outfits, and I think they are just too cute!

 

As a side note, I think we will probably be taking individual pictures for our Christmas card this year...
 Photobucket

No comments: