Wednesday, February 20, 2013

20 Weeks

 
20 Weeks

It feels crazy to say that I'm (at least) halfway through this pregnancy! I am so thankful for the second trimester, and I'm feeling pretty good these days. I have struggled more with pain this time around, but with two little ones to carry around all day (I'm talking about the ones I already have!) I think that's to be expected. We are super busy with school, church, and life these days, but I'm making lots of lists and trying to get things ready. If the next half of this pregnancy flies by like the first, these girls will be here in no time!


Photobucket

1 comment:

destiny said...

Gosh...it has really flown by!! I can't believe you are already half way. I think the last part of my pregnancy is going by faster than the beginning...wish it was the other way around!
You look so great!!