Saturday, September 01, 2012

Live it Up!

After our first successful solo trip to Texas, I jumped on a plane to Atlanta for Thirty-One's national conference. It was so much fun! Since I signed up under a girl in Texas, I had never met anyone on my team before. It was a little weird getting there alone and knowing I was staying in a hotel with people I'd never met, but I knew they would be great. And they were!

I had no idea when I started about 6 months ago, but I just love this company. I am having a blast with it, and I really enjoy it. My favorite part about the weekend was seeing all the new fall products. I am pretty sure I need them all. Did I mention that this is pretty much  the perfect job for me??

Team Bexley with our Senior Executive Director Jennifer Pasalakis

Giant Organizing Utility Tote!




Jennifer's husband, "Tater."
It cracked me up that all the husband's (and yes, there were a lot) badges said HOT
Husband of Thirty-One, of course





Photobucket

No comments: