Thursday, February 16, 2012

Pinteresting Recipes

I've had some great luck with a few recipes on Pinterest the past couple of weeks, so I thought I would share them. I do not consider myself a very good cook, but for the sake of our budget (and health) I am determined to start cooking a lot more. Ya'll, I haven't been to Sonic in over a month.

That's a record right there.


I made this feta dip for a women's event tonight at church, and there wasn't any left. I consider that a success! I thought it was really good. Instead of cutting up tomatoes, I just used a can of diced tomatoes. I wouldn't do that in the summer, but it's February. And it was still delicious.


This chicken parmesan bake was really good. I was surprised at how much it really did taste like chicken parm. If you try it, make sure you get smaller more light and fluffy croutons. I got home and realized I had croutons that resembled giant melba toasts. Still good, but I think everything would have blended better if they had been more crouton-y.


These tacos were so good and so so easy. Try them. Now.


I made Max a batch of these french toast sticks. I used whole grain bread and added in butternut squash puree. I cheated and just bought two jars of baby food butternut squash. So far, so good. I can just pull a few out at a time, microwave them, and he really likes them. I may add a little butter when I give them to him.




Photobucket

No comments: