Monday, February 06, 2012

Cereal Puzzles


Back in my teaching days, a friend shared with me a fun (and cheap!) activity for my classroom. I collected cereal boxes from friends, cut the front of the box off, laminated it, and cut it into pieces. Instant puzzles!

When Max started showing an interest in his wooden puzzles I thought of these cereal puzzles again. They could definitely be made for a younger audience. They are very customizable!


Now, I am not saying I have a genius 16-month-old who is putting together these puzzles by himself. But we can definitely play with them together, and it won't be too long before he can play with them alone!


Photobucket

1 comment:

joeandjan said...

I think puzzles are one of the best activities for kids! Helps fire all those neurons. I'm sure he'll be needing 24 piece puzzles before long as smart as he is.