Friday, November 04, 2011

Family Reunion

On October 22 (yes I am behind!), we attended a family reunion for Mike's mother's family. For those who don't know, Mike and his family lost their mom to cancer when he was in elementary school. We don't see her side of the family very often, but it sure was fun to get to know them better and spend some time catching up. I think all the time about how I would have loved to have met Mike's mom, but getting to know her family better makes me feel a bit like I know her better. We had a great time, and I hope we do it again soon! I took a ton of pictures that day, but since they don't know me that well I didn't want to post all of their pictures out on the Internets without permission. So...here are a few pictures of our little family on that day...

Can you find Mike and his sister??




Photobucket

No comments: