Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Fall Crafts Rewind

I have a few fall crafts I can't wait to work on, but my supplies won't get here in the mail. Sigh. But...I wanted to join Centsational Girl's fall party today, so I thought I'd link back to a few fun fall projects from the past few weeks...and years.

PS: I wish I could take credit for these ideas, but some much more creative ladies came up with these ideas!



Okay..please excuse the poor picture quality, but my camera died so I'm working with what I have. These polka dot pumpkins were super easy, and they still look great after 4 years! Here is the tutorial for these guys from My Creative Life!



I've already talked about this guy way too much this year, but it was such a fun, easy project that it bears repeating! Original tutorial here from Brown Paper Packages.



Of course I had to try out one of these fun bubble wreaths floating around Pinterest. I kept mine simple, but you could get super creative with these. Original tutorial here from Today's Fabulous Finds.



And last but not least, I had to jump on the glitter pumpkin train a few years ago. Again, back before I tried to take good pictures. I think these would be a lot more fun to make with the invention of this stuff. Gold and silver pumpkins anyone??
Photobucket

No comments: