Sunday, July 31, 2011

Texas, Days 7-9

Mike and I have been looking forward to this trip for a few months, because it included a fun getaway for just the two of us! My mom, dad, and sister watched Max while we snuck away to Frisco for a few days. We had a great time shopping, watching movies, and of course, eating! It was my first time to be away from Max overnight, but he was in good hands and had a great time, too.




Our hotel. So fun!



The original pancake house. I sure did get up and run so I could have pancakes. Well, and the cheesecake I ate that night. And the cookies I ate the day before. And all the guacamole. You get the idea.



Getting a pedicure. It was a long time coming. Fabulous!



Somehow Max got the most stuff here. Not shocking...he's very cute.



I have been wanting to go to the theater in Fairview forever. Reclining seats? Blankets? Food? Sign me up!



If you know me, you know how happy this shirt makes me. I didn't get it, but it would make me feel so accomplished all the time. Monica Geller would wear this shirt.



La Hacienda Ranch. Love me some beef fajitas. That running needed to be more like a marathon.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Stewart Stuff said...

We went to tha movie theatre to see Harry Potter. Isn't it the coolest theatre ever? Looks like y'all had fun vaca.

The Lewis Family said...

Hahahahaha! That last sentence cracked me up! Also, Monica Gellar would wear that shirt. I love it!