Thursday, May 12, 2011

Triumph

Max and I were in Texas all last week, so I am a little behind on "couponing." However, I did manage to score a fabulous deal at Walgreens this week! Here's what I got:


After coupons and rewards? FIVE DOLLARS! Whoo hoo! That's a whole lot of savings!

It breaks down to a quarter for the toothpaste, a quarter for the toothbrush, and about $4.50 for over $20.00 worth of diapers and wipes.

(PS: I did pay a bit more than $5 out of pocket, but I got back rapid rewards to use on my next purchase. I could have split it up into different transactions and paid less out of pocket by using my rewards right away, but I go every week so I don't mind rolling them over. Plus, they are starting to know me in there, so I'm trying to keep it normal!)


Photobucket

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I need to know how you did that...