Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Zoo Day!

Max had his first trip to the zoo this weekend. We were there with a life group from our church, and we had a blast! Obviously, at 6 months old Max didn't really get it, but he still liked being there. We bought a membership, so I'm sure we'll be making lots of trips this summer!

Not sure what's going on...it was a lot colder than we thought it would be. Well, okay, Mike told me. But I didn't believe him. Score one for Mike.

Seriously...where are we?

He followed this guy with his eyes for awhile.

I just like this picture. It looks like he's daring me to take it.

I think I like this!

Max liked the duck. Probably because he wasn't behind a fence so he could see him.

They are like the same person.

I was so excited, because I thought Max was talking to the chickens. Then Mike told me he was talking to this faucet. Oh well. At least he was happy.

And he's out.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

we have a membership too!