Friday, March 18, 2011

Frugal Friday: Plus Card Edition

I got some great (and free) deals this week at Walgreens, but what I really want to talk about is the Kroger plus card (or any other grocery store savings card, really).

I know that at least a few of you think I have gone crazy or roll your eyes at couponing. And I know even more of you don't feel like you have the time to coupon right now. And I totally get that. So, I just wanted to show you this:


On this grocery trip, I bought a TON of stuff. And sometimes you just need things you don't have a coupon for! But...the majority of my savings on food this week was because of my plus card and store sales. So...just by signing up, using your card, and paying attention to store circulars and bonus events you can still really cut your grocery bill. No coupon cutting involved!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Teach me o wise one!!