Monday, April 12, 2010

Will Watch 2010

We spent several hours today at the hospital with Miss C and Will. He has been staying with her in her room and will continue to do so until tomorrow when they are both discharged from the hospital. It was amazing to get to see him, hold him, and feed him even if it was just for a few hours. It was also good to sit and talk with Miss C and spend some time with her.

Tomorrow, if all goes well, we will bring Will back to the hotel with us! We will still wait two more days for the final papers to be signed, but we will be his custodians. So exciting!

Please pray for Miss C as she spends her last night alone with Will. I can't imagine what she must be feeling! I know she is emotional, but she has also expressed over and over that she knows she has made the right plan for her baby. What a blessing this adoption process has been. We are thankful to have walked this road with Miss C for all these months, and our hearts break for her as she reaches this time in the process. Please pray that she will be filled with peace, clarity, and hope in the coming hours.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Misty said...

exciting!!! I am so excited for you and it brings so much excitement to me for our process. It helps when it feels like we will never get to experience what you are going through right now!!!

The Lewis Family said...

Awww, I know y'all are probably all mixed with emotion-- so exciting to have a son, but so hard to watch Miss C give up her son. Praying for y'all... can't wait to talk to you tomorrow. Get some rest!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I'm so glad that I subscribed to your blog and I can read about this entire experience for you. I'm so glad that Miss C chose you guys to be Will's parents. I can't imagine what you or Miss C are going through, but I know that God's hands are on both of you throughout all of this!!