Friday, January 08, 2010

Traveling Light

We have been home from Texas for a week now, and I am slowly getting everything back in order in our house. Why is it taking so long? Well, here. Take a look.


This is how our car looked coming back. We were rolling down windows and shoving stuff in. Ha! And we don't even have a baby yet. This is all a result of Christmas presents, after Christmas shopping, hand-me-down toys for Will from my cousin, nursery stuff, and the fact that I can't figure out how to go anywhere for a week without packing about seven bags. Add that to the fact that we were traveling in an Accord, and you have a big ol' mess.

Clearly, we will have to actually ship Will home through FedEx next year. Or institute a limit of some sort with the grandparents. Because I think shipping your baby is illegal.

Photobucket

2 comments:

The Lewis Family said...

HA!

Olson Family said...

You could send Mike home with the gifts and then make him turn back around to come pick up you guys! :) Thank you for the sweet comments on our blog. I hope your move has been less stressful than mine although somehow I think you probably have more on your plate than me with little Will! Hope yall are doing well and tell Mike hello!