Saturday, November 21, 2009

Goo

I feel the need to report that my entire dishwashing life has been revolutionized. Maybe I was raised this way, but I have always been one of those "rinse the plate completely clean before you put it in the dishwasher" people. Well, no longer.

After some late night dishwashing, I decided to experiment and put some dirty dishes in there. As in, I am tired of cleaning baked on pork chop and cream of mushroom goo, and I just want to go to bed. Put 'em in the dishwasher and walked away. Woke up the next morning and poof. No more goo. The dishwasher had taken it all away. I know this is probably the strangest thing I have ever written, but I just had to let you know.

Life is too short. Stop rinsing the goo.

Photobucket

1 comment:

joeandjan said...

What brand of dishwasher do you have? I must have one! I can promise you mine does NOT get the goo off. I will continue rinsing the goo.