Sunday, May 31, 2009

Awesome? No Doubt.

Last night my sister and I went to the No Doubt concert, and it was so much fun! I have always enjoyed going to concerts, but this was definitely my favorite concert EVER! The Sounds (never heard of them but Hailey had) and Paramore started off the show, and they were really good, but the real fun started when No Doubt came on. That may have something to do with the fact that that's when I took out my earplugs. I am getting old.

Really, though, they are just so energetic, and it was fun to see them perform all the songs I grew up listening to. It was funny to see the audience: such a mix of young and old. The youngest person I saw there was probably 2 and I am so not going to go off on that tangent...not okay. There was an entire family in front of us with two teenage kids. It was funny to see the parents rockin' out with their kids.

The only minor incident we had was when a girl 4 rows in front of me decided to stand on her chair for the first 30 minutes. Somebody must have finally yelled at her, because she got down. Which is good, because I was considering fashioning a large weapon to throw at her.

Here are some pictures. The bands look tiny, but you get the idea. Maybe.





No comments: