Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Thank You

I have a lot of blogging and life to catch up on, but first I just wanted to say a quick thank you. Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to send prayers and messages our way. It means so much to know that we are surrounded by wonderful family and friends while we learn what it means to live without our dad.




It goes without saying that we wish it hadn't ended this way. But ultimately, it is not up to us. Our purpose on this earth is to bring glory to God. And although sometimes we don't understand, we trust that the way my dad's story ended will bring glory to God in ways that we cannot comprehend. And in the end, that's all we can ask for.




However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the good news of God’s grace. Acts 20:24





Photobucket



1 comment:

cindy and jody nichols said...

Your Dad was a great man! I love him and your mom so much. They are the best example of true love and caring and an excellent example in faith. I pray our sweet Jesus will wrap his arms around you and your family during this time of mourning. I will always remember Greg and hold a special place in my heart for him and Rhonda.