Monday, December 05, 2011

Black Friday


What I am about to say is very controversial. Ready? I love Black Friday. It is seriously one of my favorite days of the year. And no, it's not because I am crazy materialistic and hate being thankful for the blessings in my life. It's because I love the waking up early, getting out there, seeing crazy people, being a little crazy myself, and mostly, spending the day with my mom and family. It's just fun. It's a tradition. And I really like saving money. I'm a fan.

Now this year, things were a little different. First of all, the stores have all gone a little nutso and started opening at midnight. You know who is more likely to get out at midnight than at 4:00 in the morning? Everyone. And their babies. So, I have to admit it was a lot crazier this year. A lot. And it messed with our tried and true perfected schedule of stops. But...it was still fun. And we got some great deals. And I got to wear a fun headband. Overall? A success.

<span class=

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If I was going to write a blog post about Black Friday it would say the exact same thing as yours... except for the headband. :)