Sunday, December 05, 2010

Our Fancy Christmas

Last night we had our life group Christmas party at our house. We all came dressed to impress, and we had a great time!

Santa came, but he ended up sleeping through pretty much the whole party. That guy's lazy.

Some of the girls in their holiday finest. Ginger (on the right) came as a bathroom rug...ha!

Please take a moment to notice the frames in the background. I promise I have real pictures ordered to go in them!

Jenny and Laura Beth won for tackiest...I mean fanciest... outfits.


Our gag gift. Found this fantabulous Snuggie at Kohl's.

Our newly engaged couple. This was minutes before we tricked Nathan (make that the arachnophobe if that's even a word) into opening a gift with a giant fake tarantula in it. He took one look inside and threw it across the room. Classic.

Mike gets major props for being the only guy to wear his holiday finest. Well...besides Santa of course.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Misty said...

aww man I would have made Ian wear his!

Katie said...

Ok...I totally saw that little Santa outfit at Target yesterday with my mom and said how cute it was. Then, I said..."Max McDonough will totally have that this year!" I WAS RIGHT!! I know you guys so well. Wish you lived closer. Love you, friend!

Amber Marie said...

I am soooooo sad I missed this!!!!