Thursday, December 23, 2010

Looking Like Christmas

I didn't get around to joining any of the fun Christmas tours this year, but I thought I'd better add at least a few decor pictures before the season is completely over. Just a little proof that I do more than sit around and take pictures of Max all day...although that's pretty fun too! I went simple and fast this year...no garlands, no crafting. I just put up my favorite things and got on with it!

The tree. I LOVE our tree, but I'm still finding the best place for it in this house...

The topper

Baby's First Christmas

Fun Etta B snowman...I want to get a new Etta ornament every year!

Max's Snowman

The family room mantle. Yes, I know that's not my kid in the picture.

The other side of the mantle. My friend Destiny painted this for us last year as a housewarming present. I love it!

The family room stockings.

The living room mantle. I'm not sure why we need two sets of stockings, but just go with it. These are our "fancy" stockings...ha!

These were my Grandma's bells. They are the 12 days of Christmas.

My Willow Tree nativity. Every year I think I got the manger for Christmas the year before, and when I unpack it I just have the figures. But this past year I really did!

The front table...part the left.

The front table...part the right.
Dining Room

Just some snowflakes here and there...

Random ornaments...do you see me? Ha!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Alphabet Soup Momma said...

Beautiful Christmas decorations! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Amber Marie said...

So do you put up the "fancy" stockings up on "fancy" days and the regular stocking up on regular days? ha ha

joeandjan said...

Too cute. And I love your tree, too!

Lyndsey Newton said...

I am a tish jealous of your nativity scene. Love all the decorations....