Thursday, November 18, 2010

The Day I Fell in the Mud

At the beginning of November, we took Max on his first trip to Texas to see our families. While we were there, we had family pictures made with my side of the family. My mom's friend, Jennifer, took them, and she did an amazing job! She's a fabulous photographer, and I love how she thinks outside the box. You can check out her website, facebook, and blog here. Her blog is really fun... it's a great resource if you are trying to figure out what to wear for pictures!


This is my favorite one of the whole family. Max decided to calm down a bit. Although I don't blame him for crying. It was so cold I felt like throwing a tantrum too!

Just the girls...

Proof that he actually is our child and we held him for a picture...

The men of the family. Max was thrilled.

My brother and dad... My brother doesn't make the blog very often, so I thought I'd share! He does exist!

All of us...

Love this one of my mom and dad...


This seemed like a really good idea at the time. I didn't pay attention to the fact that we were jumping onto a hill. Or the fact that I'm old. My sister landed fine. I stopped, dropped, and rolled.

And that's how I became covered in mud. Lots of it.

I may or may not still hobble a little bit...

Photobucket

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

I think that picture will go in the Goffinet hall of fame (shame). Along with the one of dad...we all know what that means. It makes me laugh so much!!!!!

Nelle said...

What beautiful pictures all of them. Praying for all of your family that God will lead the doctors and give all of you peace.